Old tut I made. It can be useful for some of you guys! :] From To
- Made with Photoshop CS2. -- I don't think it's translatable into Paint Shop Pro. Sorry.
- Requires some basic knowlegde on Photoshop.
- My picture may not have the same brightness, contrast, etc than yours, so the result may not look the expected way for some of you.
- Includes Hue/Saturation & Selective Color.
- Credits & comments are love.
2) Duplicate your base once.
Set it to Screen - between 50% / 100%
3) Alright, now we're going to add some color to our icon.
New layer. Fill it with a clear pink. I took #fabae7.
Set it to Color Burn - 100%
4) Add a new Hue/Saturation layer.
5) Now, we're going a Selective Color layer:
REDS: +100, 0, +100, 0
YELLOWS: 0, +100, -100, 0
MAGENTAS: +100, 0, -100, 0
NEUTRALS: +100, 0, +33, 0
6) And voilà! You're done! Add whatever you want now: brushes, text, etc... x)
Wasn't that hard, was it? Show me what you've got.